The purpose of this statement is to set out how Jeeves HK Ltd. use and manage personal information that we may obtain about you.
By requesting any of the provided services from Jeeves HK Ltd. you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Personal Data Statement
You may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it electronically or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to contact you vi email, telephone (including voice broadcast/automated calls), SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) To other companies within the Johnson Service Group;
(2) To employees of the Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
(3) Companies who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) To other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(5) If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Jeeves HK Ltd. will not share data with any third party organisations unless you agree to this.
Access to information
You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.