It’s commonly known that bleaching products such as hair dye or home bleaches can lighten your hair or disinfect surfaces, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. However, what is the dominant element behind the cause?
The discolouration is the result of the use of oxidising agents, which can be found in the above-mentioned products or other cleaning agents. Unfortunately, a colour loss from an oxidising agent is permanent. We therefore strongly advise preventing from the contact with bleach, or else a re-dyeing work is necessary for rejuvenating the entire garment.